The Lakeshore Art Festival is all about the artful experience, and what is more artful than using all of your senses to experience a visual delight of mouth-watering, aromatic-enticing festival food! Whatever your taste buds desire, the festival is happy to accommodate your palate. Whether it's specialty food items such as gourmet oils, hand mixed spices, amazing baked goods, or festival food favorites like elephant ears, fresh-squeezed lemonade, gyros, or bistro sandwiches, your senses will thank you, and you'll never leave hungry!
2018 Featured festival food:
- Aloha Hawaiian Shaved Ice
- Ben's Soft Pretzels
- Carlson's Almonds
- Dekuiper Kettle Corn
- Fatty Lumpkins - Sandwiches
- Frazee - French fries, hot dogs, chips, and more!
- Holy Smokers BBQ
- Ice Box and Ice Cream Bars
- International Foods - Greek choices like crab cakes, gyros, chicken platters, and more!
- Just Klassics - Sandwiches, wraps, sides, and more!
- Mays Elephant Ears & Fresh Squeezed Lemonade
- Palazollos - Artisan Gelato & Sorbetto
- Sutton concessions - Serloin, hot dogs, deep fried twinkies, and more!
- Yodels Frozen Yogurt