Whatever your taste buds desire, the festival is happy to accommodate your palate. Whether it’s specialty food items such as gourmet oils, hand mixed spices, amazing baked goods, or festival food favorites like elephant ears, fresh-squeezed lemonade, gyros, or bistro sandwiches, your senses will thank you, and you’ll never leave hungry!
2018 Featured Festival Food:
- Aloha Hawaiian Shaved Ice
- Ben’s Soft Pretzels
- Carlson’s Almonds
- Dekuiper Kettle Corn
- Fatty Lumpkins – Sandwiches
- Frazee – French fries, hot dogs, chips, and more!
- Holy Smokers BBQ
- Ice Box and Ice Cream Bars
- International Foods – Greek choices like crab cakes, gyros, chicken platters, and more!
- Just Klassics – Sandwiches, wraps, sides, and more!
- Mays Elephant Ears & Fresh Squeezed Lemonade
- Palazollos – Artisan Gelato & Sorbetto
- Sutton Concessions – Sirloin, hot dogs, deep fried twinkies, and more!
- Yodels Frozen Yogurt
WHAT GUESTS ARE SAYING…
“There is such a wide variety of vendors/artists at The Lakeshore Art Festival! I love how everything is spaced out around downtown Muskegon! My favorite is the newly added beer and wine garden within Hackley Park! Sipping on your beer or wine while strolling the park..doesn’t get any better than that!” -Amanda McNerney