Whatever your taste buds desire, the festival is happy to accommodate your palate. Whether it’s specialty food items such as gourmet oils, hand mixed spices, amazing baked goods, or festival food favorites like elephant ears, fresh-squeezed lemonade, gyros, or bistro sandwiches, your senses will thank you, and you’ll never leave hungry!
2023 Festival Food:
- Aloha Hawaiian Shaved Ice
- Carlson’s Almonds
- Dekuiper Kettle Korn
- Fatty Lumpkins – Sandwiches
- Holy Smokers BBQ
- Ice Box Brand Ice Cream Bars
- International Foods – Greek choices like crab cakes, gyros, chicken platters, and more!
- Mays Elephant Ears & Fresh Squeezed Lemonade
- Sutton Concessions – Sirloin, hot dogs, deep fried twinkies, and more!
- Tiki Boiz – Island inspired cuisine
- Yodels Frozen Yogurt
WHAT GUESTS ARE SAYING…
“There is such a wide variety of vendors/artists at The Lakeshore Art Festival! I love how everything is spaced out around downtown Muskegon! My favorite is the newly added beer and wine garden within Hackley Park! Sipping on your beer or wine while strolling the park..doesn’t get any better than that!” -Amanda McNerney